Friday, February 24, 2006

tough question




I finally realize that I can't make enough to support my ass in States any more, lousy job with only benifit of staying here isn't good enough for me. I was trying to make more money and so far I'm out of luck.

but should I stay more till my visa expires or should I get my ass out of here as soon as possible? I'm not bitching here like I need any help or anything related to that, but what I'm saying is is there any job out there that I can switch and still sponsor my status? who knows, monster can't find it, F it~

now I need to sit down and talk to myself about all the drills that has been going on in my tiny brain for years again. I know there's no problem to get up and leave but the thing is how am I gonna know that I can't get what I want here and I can get it from somewhere else? Jobis job, you will need to get a job wherever........and I also know this long time ago that I have advantage of language and skills that China and Taiwan might need. things are complicated, I don't wanna go back because I had enough of living in Taiwan(not that I don't appeciate where I 'm from, is the environment that I can't get used to) and I like here better. Friends, scenes, weather
and everything are great to me. I don't know, I don't mind, moving, I don't mind working 12 hours a day as showing my deeds, I don't mind driving 30 miles to work and come back home, I don't mind learning and taking orders, as long as it's worth it.

Life is tough, decision is tougher....have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

看起來你的人生有遇到小瓶頸
要跟你加油一下...
另外 這張照片很好看喔....

btw 你問我sf洗照片的事情
請問你的朋友是住downtown還是bay area??
因為我只認識downtown
洗照片的地方 我找不到地址 我只能用形容的
market上面有 clement那邊也有1.2家華人開的 我偶而也會去洗wallgreen

dean said...

I know, but just don't wanna ruin the night.....

I'm trying~

Anonymous said...

if you are ever in a bind - there is no shame asking us to cover for you or help you out bro. one day, we may ask it of you. teo is right, and the other folks are right, it gets better, hold on, hold on, hold on. you've got connections, use them. if you want to work at a credit union in monterey park, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Bro..Can't agree more..!