Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Journey May 2K5




Still worry about my future status with my company, not that my boss isn't willing to sponsor me but the immigration would be in the way. Qouta is limited and too many ppl like me wanna squuze into this wander wonderland. I've been depressed for a while, long enough to kill most of my good brain cells and bottles of Zenex or whatever for the depression ppl. Anyhow I'm still here...hanging.....with friends, family and my love. What if becomes routine that always says in my mind that would bother me all night then drag me into nowhere during working hours.....fall to sleep around 7~8 p.m.then fully awake after 11 p.m. then staring at my ceiling till I see the dawn with morning breeze. Sounds like I am already getting there, huh? But what's the hold off? Take me to the dark side or whatever you or God wanna take me and I don't care....at least I don't know how to.....

Da picture can be very happy beginning of a trip or an ending of a human life,! What do we know? What do we care? You don't even know when is your Mom or Dad's birthday or Any aniversary, do you? What do you know, what if you would get hit by a car one morning while you're walking on the street hoping this is your another nice day out in the city? Hehehe, what if again.....

Depression? Paranoid? whatever~ hit me and hit me hard..... I will take it as my own experience and keep you guys updated~





peace

2 comments:

Teo said...

i'd marry you but two things:

the gay marriage ban was struck down again.

and

I'm not gay.

dude you should go diving with us this weekend in catalina. darren and jaime are going. vic and i are finishing the certification. that should make you happy.

dean said...

Appreciated, bro. It's cool, I wish I got your msg earlier so I can tell my girl to come down this weekend and meet you guys~ To meet my only friends from the good old graphic design~ Maybe next week~