Wednesday, May 11, 2005

somewhere with light




After I have said those crap yesterday and now it's me again sitting in my office, typing madly with meaningless words again, trying to seek for some answer over the internet, over MSN, over peopel's blogs, looking out from the window, heat and sun light of this desert climate in SoCal, I'll be completely dried up in seconds if I ever set my foot on the side of the road near my office, who knows, me neither.....
Dad called the night before, asking me about my current office's status and my application.....no commands, don't wanna say anything, cuz I got nothing to say~ it's still SS and DD for the recent 3 years, only complishment I have over these years~ I graduated from CSUN~ yeah ~ bumber^^

B told me everyone like us before us would have this phase, uncertainty, insecured and wondering becuase of everything is in the air, on the thin ice, I'm no better than other people, guess I will walk through this myself again..... haha~ nice ~

Watching friends growing up, starting new business, having new family, having babies, good jobs, new careers, the whole fucking planet is spnning no matter what and I am still here working my ass off with some endless boring ass routine job with a cloudy foggy future right in front of me, sure it feels good.....just a bit of sour, that's all~

yeah, I'm good as usual~ walk away ~ You'll see me alive the next time you see me, it's always like that~ in my life, in the world~



CentaurD

No comments: